RVF launched its first program in the Middle East in 2010, focusing on the West Bank and Gaza. The RVF is currently working with the MOH to introduce a rotavirus vaccination program in the West Bank and Gaza. The Palestinian Ministry of Health has been sustaining RVF’s Pneumococcal Vaccine Program since 2013.
RVF’s Current Program in the Palestinian Territories:
- Help RVF Expand the Mobile Clinic Program in the West Bank
- RVF Rotavirus Vaccination Program Already Saving Lives in Gaza and the West Bank
- Donate Now to Save Babies in Gaza
- Number of Children with Diarrhea Drops Dramatically with Rotavirus Vaccine
- Introduction of the Rotavirus Vaccine in the West Bank and Gaza