RVF (Rostropovich-Vishnevskaya Foundation) focuses on conducting large-scale vaccination initiatives targeting children, youth, women of child-bearing age and at-risk health care workers. To date, over 10 million individuals have benefited from RVF’s vaccination programs throughout the former Soviet Union and the Middle East.
Current Vaccination Programs
- Pneumococcal Vaccination Program Runs in Azerbaijan
- Vaccination Against Hepatitis B in Georgia
- Hepatitis B Vaccination In Russia A Success Story
- Measles Eradication & CRS Prevention In Azerbaijan
- Introduction of the Haemophilus influenzae type b (HIB) Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Vaccination Program in the West Bank and Gaza Sustained