The Rostropovich-Vishnevskaya Foundation focuses on conducting Large-scale vaccination initiatives targeting children, youth, women of child-bearing age and at-risk health care workers. To date, over 10 million individuals have benefited from the Foundation’s vaccination programs throughout the former Soviet Union and the Middle East.
Current Vaccination Programs
Completed Vaccination Programs
- Pneumococcal Vaccination Program in the West Bank and Gaza
- Hepatitis B Catch-Up Vaccination Program in Georgia
- Hemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib) Vaccination Program in Russia
- Eradication of Measles and Prevention of Congenital Rubella Syndrome in Armenia, Georgia, and Azerbaijan
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Program in Russia