RVF (Rostropovich-Vishnevskaya Foundation) promotes the health and wellbeing of children in need through sustainable, transformational public health programs in countries around the world. RVF is a non-political and non-partisan organization.
These programs are nationwide in scope and focus on the following areas:
- Modernizing the routine vaccination of children by introducing vaccines recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Accelerating the elimination of vaccine-preventable diseases through large-scale vaccination initiatives targeting children, youth, women of child-bearing age, and at-risk health care workers.
- Screening and treatment of pregnant women to prevent perinatally transmitted diseases such as hepatitis B and HIV
- Screening and treatment to eliminate intestinal parasites in school-age children
- Screening to detect life-threatening critical congenital heart defects (CCHD) in newborns to ensure prompt treatment